Role and responsibilities
● Plan, execute and analyze user tests, interviews, focus groups, card sorting and other investigative techniques.
● Assess product, user research and design requirements.
● Ability to generate prototypes of different fidelity according to the needs of the project.
● Maintain and evolve a set of design components for mobile and website.
● Communicate and "sell" your design solutions to senior management and teammates, including engineers, product managers, partners, etc.
● Online portfolio with examples of UX works for iOS and Android platforms required (desktop is a plus).
● 5+ years of experience defining information architecture, usability, use scenarios, task flow, wireframing and interaction design for mobile applications.
● Knowledge and experience of major mobile OS platforms UX Guidelines for iOS, Android, or other mobile platforms.
● Knowledge and experience with the basic principles of user-centered design.
● Passion for the user experience and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others. Ability to analyze, synthesize and prioritize.
● Knowledge and experience with the principles of Atomic Design.
● Experience with Google Analytics or other similar tools and knowledge of basic principles of statistics.
● Experience with prototype tools like Invision or Marvel and animation tools like Principle.
● Experience working in an agile development methodology.
● Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
● Young, international, multidisciplinary and dynamic environment and a major opportunity in a growing business area.
● Opportunity to develop professionally and to take a top responsibility role in a high growth company.
● Attractive salary and bonus conditions based on goals.
● Office located in Barcelona, Pier01.