As a developer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling everything related to our front-end JS. You’ll work on creating a powerful client side application to enhance our current product using cutting edge techniques.
We would like to hire the best people to work with us in our Barcelona’s office. This is a full time position with us.
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- Strong experience with OOP
- Up-to-date, in depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS
- A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Experience using distributed control version softwares like Git
- Open source code you're proud of
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular.js, React, ...)
- Experience working with RESTful JSON Web Services
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban in working environments
- Proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- CSS ecosystem and tooling, eg, SASS, Bootstrap, etc.
- What we offer
- Excellent location (downtown Barcelona)
- Top-notch laptops
- We will ensure you feel well remunerated and proud to be part of our tribe
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionally
- 25 days of holidays
- Half-day Fridays
Salary range: 35,000 to 40,000€ per year
Note that eligibility to work within the EU is mandatory to apply.