At TravelPerk we work hard to revolutionize the business travel market (over 1.5 trillion USD spend each year). At this stage, we need an outstanding Communication & Inbound Marketing Specialist to spread the word and help us boost the sales of our product: a disruptive platform that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
The ideal candidate is both a storyteller and a business strategist, has a natural curiosity and ability to turn research and data into inspiring and actionable insights, and has a proven track record creating best-in-class content and marketing campaigns that reach and engage business leaders within a successful B2B SaaS company
Are you a hands-on brand awareness and market positioning geek with experience in successful SaaS Product companies? Do you excel at generating inbound leads? Would you like to have fun repeating the experience within a fast-growing, game-changing company? If so, we need to talk!
As a Communication & Inbound Marketing Specialist you will be a core member of the TravelPerk marketing team, being responsible for creating all brand material and thought leadership content to support sales and marketing efforts, while you will also provide consistent coverage in traditional and social media as well as an integrated content marketing strategy generating qualified leads.
This is a hands-on role, requiring project management, cross-team collaboration, and excellent organizational skills. You'll work with other marketing and sales specialists to drive integrated marketing programs.
You will need to:
- Own PR strategy and execution end-to-end, with focus on high growth in GMV and ROI in marketing costs.
- Manage Analyst & Influencer relations.
- Produce phenomenal, yet sound and effective content on a regular basis.
- Create content assets for lead gen – eBooks, survey, slides.
- Manage Social media coverage.
- Own the integrated marketing calendar.
- Own brand messaging and content.
- Take care of guest posts and byline articles in related publications.
- Position TravelPerk as a hot player at Industry awards.
- Target the right speaking opportunities at events, and make sure TravelPerk is there.
- Run the webinar program.
- Create sales presentations and collateral.
- Own and maintains the website content.
- Produce newsletters and customer marketing.
- Create videos (working with agencies).
- Find and manage agencies and freelancers to increase capacity.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing PR for successful, high-growth startups.
- Proven track record of phenomenal content marketing.
- Proven track record in hands-on marketing content writing.
- Expert in managing social media
- Excellent English copywriting skills (native preferred).
- Bonus points for
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Eye for design. Able to create compelling creative campaign assets and landing pages.
- B2B experience.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a Private health scheme or the Gym Allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase your net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
This position requires being based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office.