Casumo as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012, Casumo as a product is a recognized and award-winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We’re not working with casino we are working on changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature industry by ignoring preconceptions and rules. Casumo.com, a casino designed from the ground up to make people smile.
Casumo is a young company who is experiencing fast growth and is characterized by transparency, humbleness and an entrepreneurial style of culture. We are a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles. For many of the motivated and dedicated employees, the employment with Casumo is regarded as a way of living, and they express pride and passion for the work they do. The modus operandi of the company is fast decisions, informal work style, and speed. To discover more, please visit casumo.com.
A System Developer at Casumo
- Has an interest both for the big picture and for the small details, a key to work in our tightly knit team.
- Likes freedom with responsibility and would feel comfortable in an environment of developer anarchy.
- Has a desire to take full ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- Is a nerd who eat, live and breathe code and has a true interest that reaches beyond any course or education.
- Gets curious when we say CQRS/Event Sourcing, (D)DEDA and is open to a heterogeneous architecture.
- Feel very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- Would be stoked to build the world’s best gaming experience together with other Casumos from our headquarters in sunny Malta.
It’s a plus if you have in depth experience with transaction heavy, distributed systems, messaging, micro services and tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Spring, Dropwizard, Erlang OTP or Akka.