A System Developer at Casumo
- Has an interest both for the big picture and for the small details, a key to work in our tightly knit team.
- Likes freedom with responsibility and would feel comfortable in an environment of developer anarchy.
- Has a desire to take full ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- Is a nerd who eat, live and breathe code and has a true interest that reaches beyond any course or education.
- Gets curious when we say CQRS/Event Sourcing, (D)DEDA and is open to a heterogeneous architecture.
- Feel very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- Would be stoked to build the world’s best gaming experience together with other Casumos from our headquarters in sunny Malta.
It’s a plus if you have in depth experience with transaction heavy, distributed systems, messaging, micro services and tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Spring, Dropwizard, Erlang OTP or Akka.