We have recently acquired a number of new large international clients and need a full stack developer to join our expanding team. This is an opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage and influence how we develop our product.
As a Full-Stack developer, you will lead the development of new products. You'll have the opportunity to work in mission critical projects used by customers worldwide and improve their user experience and their daily work flows. You'll be working very closely with the CTO, who is our resident AI and Machine Learning expert.
SmartMonkey is a AI/ Machine learning company disrupting the way companies understand and manage all the places they visit every day. We do this by bringing the latest technology to solve a very real problem holding businesses back. We work with a number of large companies and our client list is growing. Now we are looking to expand our technology team and help ensure our technology remains industry leading.
What you will be doing:
• Writing code. That’s what you love doing and we want you to do what you love. Yes, there will be meetings, but coding is the core of what you will do with us.
• Lead software coding, software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
• Work with the team to identify new features, business opportunities as well as technology.
• Having fun.
What you need to get the job:
• At least 3 years of full-time work experience.
• Demonstrable experience in Bootstrap or similar.
• Demonstrable experience in HTML5/CSS3.
• Availability to maintain a technical conversation in English.
• Expert in Front-end web technologies and trends.
• A degree in computer science is not required but preferable.
Cool things that will impress us:
• Experience in enterprise and high performance development.
• Demonstrated ability to develop web applications following industry's security standards.
• Experience with the following technologies: node.js, non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Android/iOS, map related APIs such as Google Maps or OpenStreetMaps, source code versioning tools like Git.
• Experience in Scrum.
• Experience working with private and public APIs.
• Experience in working on collaborative and open-source projects.
• Interest for AI and Machine Learning.
The benefits of working with us:
• You get to develop a platform used worldwide as an operational tool.
• Be hands on in an innovative and entrepreneurial team.
• The entire company works with agile methodologies, not just dev teams.
• Participate in real world projects: Mobility platform, Big data visualization, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, GIS and Mobile.
• Salary review every 12 months. Possibility of stock options.
• Flexible working hours, work done according to development sprints.
• Frequent remote working allowed.