Xceed is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online nightlife platform, on a mission to disrupt the way people live the best nights of their lives.
We’re looking for a highly creative and motivated UX/UI Designer to join our Product team in sunny Barcelona.
As a UX/UI Designer at Xceed you will use your design skills to create beautiful interfaces that will be launched globally on both the business and consumers digital product lines. You’ll work closely with the IT development and the marketing team while collaborating with Visual Designers, Product Owners and various other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate would be able to use its technical expertise and design know-how to help our team communicate more fluidly and rapidly.
● Create engaging, easy-to-use mobile web and desktop design solutions that address business and consumer needs
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
● Participate in user research activities and usability studies to be able to iterate design solutions based on customer data.
● Lead and facilitate brainstorming sessions and workshops with multi-disciplinary teams during early stages of product ideation.
● Embrace collaborative approaches to design. Work closely with product management, user research and engineers throughout design, development and implementation cycles.
● Produce concept models, journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and UI mock-ups.
● Produce pixel-perfect production assets and design specifications and work with engineers to implement design solutions.
● Align the company's brand and aesthetic in all the graphic design aspects.
● Drive UX vision in alignment with product roadmaps.
● Leverage research insights (both qualitative and quantitative), trends, and best practices to recommend and influence the product experience. Connect design decisions to desired business goals and outcomes.
● 2+ years professional UX/UI design experience and proven track of successfully delivered web, mobile and/or software applications.
● Bachelor’s degree in design, related field, or equivalent professional experience
● Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
● Experience using analytics data to inform design decisions
● Experience on doing usability testing and design research activities or collaborating with a UX research team.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Strong presentation skills.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● English speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
● Team player with a positive attitude.
● Background in different segments of graphic design, illustration and branding.
● Understanding of complex e-commerce businesses, preferably with nightlife and events industry experience.
● Indesign / Sketch / Video editing experience = big plus!
Perks of working at Xceed:
- Flexible Time off & vacation
- Flexible office hours
- As an early employee, you get a true stake in the company
- Work from home days
- Happy Hours & Team Getaways
- Casual & young environment
- Startup office in the 22@ district of Barcelona with Kitchen and relax areas
- Free tickets for every party in town
- Free ping pong classes from the COO
- Dynamic environment with vast opportunities to learn and grow
- Weekly Italian lunches cooked by the founders
At Xceed, Design & Technology have a central part in the company culture. Everyone in the team is involved in the product development and has a real impact on the company! Your ability to think outside the box & bring in innovation and creative to the design thinking process will be greatly taken in consideration throughout the whole recruiting process.