Kantox is a Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions that aim at helping companies manage their FX risk in an automated way. We are now a 100-people strong team split between London and Barcelona, and have raised over €20M. We just got awarded for the second year in a row the Deloitte Fast 50 UK!
We are a young team which loves heavy challenges and doesn't compromise on execution speed and quality. We always strive for excellence and have each other's back. So if you are a hard-working team player who likes to be challenged and wants to join one of the fastest growing Fintech on the European scene, keep reading!
At Kantox we are looking for a Risk Manager to join our talented team.
An ideal candidate must be strong both on the strategic level and on the tactical/execution level. He or she needs to be metrics driven, with a can-do attitude and clear orientation on goals. The position is to join a young and ambitious team in a high-growth international fintech company located in an amazing location in Barcelona, Spain
Your tasks will include:
- Define and document Kantox' global risk policy and collateral policy
- Implement these policies
- Identify new risks sources
- Design stress-test and black-swan scenarios
- Elaborate and monitor risk index per client
- Ad-hoc and on-demand credit risk analysis
- Run back-test and historical analysis.
- Build risk dashboard
- Create tools, control panels, alerts. . . etc.
- >2 years experience in asset management and/or risk analysis in a financial environment
- Full understanding of financial reporting (B/S, P/L, CF)
- Familiar and previous experience with modeling, statistics, and analytics
- Experience in creating and implementing new tools and processes
- Project management experience having developed tools in collaboration with the technological teams.
- Detail oriented and analytical mindset
- High capacity analyzing data and generating hypothesis
- Autonomous, proactive and organized
- High level of Excel (vba and PowerPivot is a plus)
- Good communications skills
- Languages: English and Spanish. Any other languages is a plus.
- mySQL , Tableau, R, Bloomberg and SalesForce knowledge is plu