Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
At badi, we know that our most important asset is our people, that is why we are looking for a talented Recruitment Specialist to help us keep growing our Amazing team! Do you have a real passion for people? Are you a hands-on, resourceful and highly driven recruiter? Then this may be the opportunity you are looking for! We are seeking an outstanding professional to help us maximise the effectiveness of our recruitment processes and provide an amazing candidate experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, by:
- Taking the hiring manager’s insights and translating them into clear job descriptions.
- Defining the hiring process phases according to each position.
- Placing listings on job boards, social media and other channels.
- Screening candidates.
- Conducting interviews with the hiring managers.
- Negotiating offers with final candidates.
- Granting exceptional feedback to all participants in the process.
- Build a solid pipeline of great candidates.
- Participate in local job fairs and HR events.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates.
- Headhunt passive candidates.
- Continuously improve the candidate experience.
- Design innovative sourcing strategies to attract top world-class talent.
- Assist in the onboarding and other HR processes.
- Participate in HR projects for talent development.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR and/or Psychology.
- +2 years of relevant experience as recruiter in international companies.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English and Spanish.
- Experience in an IT and/or fast growing start-up will be a plus.
- Experience in fast-paced environments working under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are passionate about working with people and making them feel great.
- You are a self-starting professional always looking to improve your work and willing to help others improve theirs.
- You are willing to go “the extra mile”.
- You are a trustful, respectful and discreet person.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of the entire city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
Do you think you could be a good fit for the position? Send us your application with a cover letter explaining why you would be a great match for our company and how you could help us build our Amazing team!