We bring image buyers directly into smartphones with matching images.
We change mobiles into mini shutterstock activable on-demand.
Our A.I powered mobile App alerts users when images they shot match can be sold.
Companies create their own image stocks in seconds with exclusive images
Come play with A.I on-device, photos, data and mobile App.
Draagu is a growing tech start-up based in Barcelona, Spain.
Its founding team gather a World Press Photo award winner, a top level engineer and an A.I expert. We are on a mission to create value with the billions images tapped in smartphones using Artificial Intelligence on-device.
In 10 months, we gathered a worldwide community of 30K. users of our mobile App, giving us access to 10M. images; We are NUMA accelerated, TechCrunch pitch winner at World Mo- bile Congress17, and just closed a Seed Round.
Our App notify users automatically whenever we detect they have an image that can be sold; but we want to go beyond that: crowdsourcing smartphone photos to create images dataset to democratize A.I model training, or easing retrieval of image authorization through block- chain are other models we are studying.
Draagu is growing through A players like you. HR is our #1 priority.
We empower our employees, support them, give them the opportunity to try, fail or succeed (always better) but always move forward and learn.
Javier, our Lead dev. in charge of Backend and Architecture, is an expert in JS and ReactNative and will team with you.
You can give your career a leap being the owner of a fast growing mobile App and a web Platform mixing great design, and top level technology: join us!
- Competitive salary with share option plan (company valuation : 1,5M€ as of now)
- Deal with A.I, photos, data, product issues daily and team with related experts
- Be in charge : you will be the go to person for all FrontEnd Tech issues
- International, English speaking environment (we are Spanish, French, Indian)
- Entrepreneur culture based on trust, talent and accountability.
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend developer, with some product interest, that will take care, test, improve, update
- Our mobile App (Native Android initially; React Native -IOS & Android- now). Using it people can be notified with our on-device A.I when they can sell an image, choose and submit it, upgrade their rank and photo skills, follow their community.
- Our Web Platform (JS, could become React) allowing companies, medias, agencies to search, find, retrieve and use exclusive images tapped in our users smartphones and inaccessible up to now.
- Being able to deliver good quality, documented code in our stack languages and db’s (Nodejs, PHP, Mongodb, Mysql)
- Basic understanding of Redux architectures with Actions, Reducers, Stores
- Being able to acquire new concepts and learning new things (Learnability)
- Be the person responsible of the React Native Mobile app and the JS webplatform. Adding new features, maintaining the existing code and working on improvements.
- You’ll be able of suggesting improvements or new features in the RN Application and also participate in the weekly meetings and sprint reviews, both Tech or Product related.
- Work with the latest technologies in Cloud, Continuous integrations and software develop- ment.
Why should you apply ?
- Be the owner of a superb B2C App fast growing and a B2B Web platform
- Work daily with A.I in App, data, photos issues with high focus on product
- Entrepreneur culture, international English speaking team
- Incredible offices in Barcelona City center, 15 minutes from the beach
Our recruitment process
- Send us your CV
- Coding challenge (RN or JS) of about 3 hours screened by our experts.
- 1h Interview by Javier, our Lead Tech, of the Top 10% of the coding challenge and In the same week, 1h interview with Joan, our CEO, with top 3 candidates.