Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
We are currently seeking an adaptable, well-rounded, and experienced International Expansion Manager as we launch Badi across Europe. In this role, you will report to the VP of Global Expansion and contribute to the success of our expansion into several critical foreign markets, overseeing multiple aspects of the launch process.
In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven and task-oriented, have a passion for learning and engaging with new cultures, and a desire to build a business from the ground up.
- Manage execution of multiple aspects of our newly expanding operation in each country, including marketing, PR, operations, research, and support
- Help build and refine our Market Launch Playbook
- Work closely with the VP of Global Expansion to ensure we achieve growth targets
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and users to ensure product-market fit
- Mentor and manage Expansion Marketing and Operations team with local expertise
- Drive process improvement across all areas of the launch
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Contribute to the overall global success of our Company
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience in a fast-growing tech startup, ideally in an international business setting
- Significant experience in marketing and operations fields strongly preferred
- Native English speaker with grasp of 1+ more European languages, (French speaker a plus)
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Hustler mentality - ability to get things done and effective at multitasking
- Comfortable in a fast-changing, early stage environment
- Excellent communicator with all teams across the business
- Strong strategic planning and effective project management skills
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Solid history of analytical/data-driven decision-making
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant field, preferred but not required
- Willing to travel extensively and stay in a launch market for an extended period of time.
London, United Kingdom