Meller is a fashion watches & sunglasses brand focused in social media marketing.
From 0 to over 150.000 units sold in 2 years thanks to our community, we aim to become a leader in the online fashion industry.
Currently operating in more than 15 countries, our products are based on a modernistic design enhanced with a certain exotic Meller appearance. The result is an explosion of discrete colors which communicates our particular lifestyle.
Selling 100% online through our ecommerce website: mellerbrand.com
Meller is looking for talented Graphic Designer to join our team. You will help us in the creation of the marketing and communication materials. If you love quality design, you are detailed-oriented, organised and have a positive mood; we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative and team-oriented individual with experience creating nice designs.
This is a great opportunity to work in a young company with a young and talented team in a position that offers responsibility and the opportunity to grow.
If you don’t shy away from a challenge and you enjoy having co-workers that become friends, Meller is definitely your place to be.
- - Design communication & marketing materials (Newsletter, multichannel media, ad campaigns, branding, product, lookbooks).
- - Assist photo & production team with creative inputs.
- - Create animations with After Effects / Motion graphics.
- - Synthesize concepts into visual language following the style guidelines.
- - Coming with visually striking, fresh and effective design solutions.
- - Understand the philosophy behind the product and design style, and act accordingly to it.
Skills & requirements
- - Minimum experience: 2 years in similar positions (fashion brand, agency, etc)
- - Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects.
- - Sound knowledge of color theory, brands, typography and composition principles.
- - Keen eye for layout, colour and typography.
- - Advanced level in written and spoken Spanish & English.
- - Awareness of design in fashion industry.
- - Updated with the latest trends.
- - Capable of working under specific timing and meet deadlines.
- - Sociable and with a happy, positive attitude.
- - Excellent learning possibilities
- - The opportunity to be part of the future products designs
- - Growth within the company
- - Amazing office environment in Barcelona Activa
- - Chance of working in a fast-growing fashion startup
- - Work as a team in a young and creative environment
Check our image here: instagram.com/meller