Meller is a fashion watches & sunglasses brand focused in social media marketing.
From 0 to over 150.000 units sold in 2 years thanks to our community, we aim to become a leader in the online fashion industry.
Currently operating in more than 15 countries, our products are based on a modernistic design enhanced with a certain exotic Meller appearance. The result is an explosion of discrete colors which communicates our particular lifestyle.
Selling 100% online through our ecommerce website: mellerbrand.com
Meller is looking for talented Graphic Designer to join our team. You will help us in the creation of the marketing and communication materials. If you love quality design, are detailed-oriented, organised and have a positive mood; we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative and team-oriented individual with experience creating nice designs following style guidelines and will be working closely with the Head of Design to generate ideas and concepts.
This is a great opportunity to work in a young company with a young and talented team in a position that offers responsibility and the opportunity to grow.
If you don’t shy away from a challenge and you enjoy having co-workers that become friends, Meller is definitely your place to be.
- Designing communication & marketing materials (Newsletter, Ads, Product)
- Synthesizing concepts into visual language following the style guidelines
- Infographics design/Data visualisation
- Coming with visually striking, fresh and effective design solutions
- Understand the philosophy behind our product and design style, and act accordingly to it.
- Updated with the latest design trends
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Solid grasp of graphic design concepts. (Portfolio to be presented).
- Ideally with an education in graphic design, although your portfolio will say it all.
- Keen eye for layout, colour and typography.
- Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued.
- Awareness of design in fashion industry.
- Social media skills would be appreciate.
- Good level of written and spoken Spanish & Enlgish.
- Sociable and with a happy, positive attitude.
- Excellent learning possibilities.
- Amazing office environment in Barcelona Activa. A fantastic location right at the heart of Barcelona.
- Chance of working in a fast-growing fashion startup.
- Growth within the company.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internship or part time also considered.
- IG: instagram.com/meller
- FB: facebook.com/meller