We make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries. Our goals: #1 Create a product that people love #2 Reshape the Real Estate Market #3 Apply New Technologies #4 Eradicate intermediaries Our 3 rules: #1 Make it mobile #2 Emphasize User Experience #3 Enable self-service solutions Barcelona based. Founded in Sep 2015.
Badi, the platform that is changing the way we live in cities and share our homes, is currently looking for talented Graphic Designer to join our team. You will help us in the creation of the marketing and communication materials. If you love quality design, are detailed-oriented, organized and have a positive mood; we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative, and team-oriented individual with experience creating nice designs following style guidelines and will be working closely with the Creative Marketing Manager to generate ideas and concepts.
This is a great opportunity to work in a young company with a young and talented team in a position that offers responsibility and the opportunity to grow.
If you don’t shy away from a challenge and you enjoy having co-workers that become friends and love a good after-work beer, Badi is definitely your place to be.
- Designing communication & marketing materials
- Synthesizing concepts into visual language following the style guidelines
- Infographics design/Data visualisation
- Coming with visually striking, fresh and effective design solutions
- Understand the philosophy behind our product and design style, and act accordingly to it.
- Updated with the latest design trends
- Solid grasp of graphic design concepts
- Ideally with an education in graphic design, although your portfolio will say it all
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Keen eye for layout, colour and typography
- Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued
- Sociable and with a happy, positive attitude
- Awareness of design and marketing trends in apps
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Portfolio to be presented
What we offer
- A “be your own boss” mentality.
- Exponential growth within the company.
- Work side to side with an amazing team of designers.
- A cozy office in a fantastic location right at the heart of Barcelona.
- Being in one of the startups with the fastest growth in Spain.
- Being surrounded by the best professionals in their field in constant pursuit of state-of-the-art technology.
- A competitive salary (obviously).
- Flexible work hours.
- Coffee & fresh fruit!