Travel decisions made simple!
Curiooso is for groups of travelers who are sick of the inefficient process of coordinating their trip.
On our platform your group can share trip suggestions, vote for your favorites and then easily see what everyone agrees upon.
We are a team of passionate travelers who are working to make the lives of our fellow travelers easier.
Our core values are:
1. Curiosity - We are hungry for new experiences and knowledge. We seek to constantly expand our perspectives and learn from our surroundings. We love being outside our comfort zone and exploring.
2. Simplicity - Less is more. We strive to bring simple solutions to our users. We don't want to overwhelm you, we keep our product clean. Not only that, but we also intend to keep our internal processes as simple as possible.
3. Sincerity - We are sincere people with big hearts. Honesty is key, whether it's internal or external communication. We sincerely listen to what you need and do our best to create a solution for it.
Are you a software engineer? Do you love to travel? Join us!
We're looking for a driven, ambitious person with an entrepreneurial mind to join us in our journey to simplify travel decisions between friends worldwide. You can start working with us part-time as a side project, and if it's a good match have the possibility of becoming CTO & Co-founder full-time.
- Participate in the creation of the product roadmap
- Work with 2-week sprints to release product improvements according to the roadmap
- Responsible for all aspects of software development and website maintanence (front end, back end, security)
- Define and implement the software development strategy for the company
- In the initial stages you will be developing on a daily basis
- Manage the future software development team, both the day-to-day work as well as identifying the need for expansion and the hiring process for new team members
- Implement work methodologies that are agile and efficient, always ensuring that the code is well-functioning on the long term
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to ensure maximum efficiency (AI, deep learning, etc)
- Cooperate with the CPO in planning product releases
- Assist management in making budget estimates for the software development department
- Supervise the technical support to users to ensure that they are satisfied with the technical aspects of the product
- Responsible for data security of the platform and making sure it's communicated to the users
Up to 25% equity
- For initial work as developer, we are open to remote workers but prefer you being located in Barcelona or Stockholm.
- For CTO/Co-founder position you will be required to relocate to Stockholm or Barcelona.
- Advanced level in: HTML5, CSS, Angular 4
- Proficient in: PHP, MySQL
- Initiative taker and self starter
- Enjoys challenges and problem solving
- Drive to always keep learning and improving
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Passion for traveling
- Bachelor's or Master's degree within Engineering field
- 2+ years of experience with project management
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with UX Design
- Experience with Laravel
Barcelona, Spain or Remote