Who we are
At Rekomendo we make interior design affordable by connecting you with one of our interior designers to transform your home and find furniture you love at fair prices.
How is that possible ?
By taking the design process from offline to online, reducing costs, and leveraging purchasing power.
We are looking for a talented Full stack lead developer with more than 2 years of experience, and a personality to bring new levels of innovation and delivery. We are at the point where we need to take a good look at our current stack and evolve the architecture of key components.
You will be part of an agile team that requires fast validation based on data driven experiments. You will work together with freelancers and remote workers from different countries and timezones that you need to manage.
You will be responsible for the quality of the developed code and for putting that code into production while keeping it healthy. It’s an exciting time here and we’re having a lot of fun while working with good and smart people. The team works with the paradigm that if you build it, you run it, and if you break it, you fix it.
We expect our ideal candidate to be/have
- Reliable, hard-working, high integrity, positive/can-do attitude, creative problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills, part of the team works in Spain and parts in Ukraine. Stand-ups take place through Zoom.
- B2 level English, leadership qualities and a work hard/play hard attitude are part of your DNA.
- Knowledge of Spanish is considered a plus.
- Ability to be the interface between business, design, and different devs. Pragmatic projectmanagement approach to get things done.
- You must have a valid visa / work permit for Spain. The position is based in Barcelona.
- Knowledge of languages like PHP (wordpress) and Ruby (shopify)
- Experienced in cloud infrastructure (like Digital Ocean, AWS)
- Experienced in developing distributed systems and RESTful web/cloud services.
- Experienced in databases like MongoDB and MySQL .
- Experienced in Git version control & CI tools (like Jenkins or Circle CI)
This is a great job for you if:
- You want to help invent new things that are used by heaps of consumers around the world
- You are passionate about making products that are easy to use (UX)
- You want to build a service you are proud of
- You want to be part of a small, fast-moving, highly-motivated team
- You want to work with an international team serving international customers
- You want to work directly with the company founders and get exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing busines