Fluttr is expanding his tech team to support and to increase the actual development pipeline. We are looking for an open-minded and startup oriented Frontend Developer who wants to join a startup that is disrupting one of the most traditional industries.
If you are interested in gamification, machine learning, inventing new ways of doing things and making people's life better (our mission is to help people getting the jobs where their true talent can emerge), this might be your opportunity to contribute to something exciting and meaningful at the same time.
We use React Js in our frontend system and we need someone with the following background:
- Familiarity with standard development tools, preferably Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ or equivalent, GIT and Continuous Integration concepts/tools like Jenkins
- Broad Information Technology experience, including understanding of development tools, processes and best practices of application development- Experience with Es6, Dart, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, Babel, Material Design
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, Node.js, NPM, LESS, SASS, CSS transitions
- Experience with Web Services (RESTful services) for service later integration.
- Experience with JSON/ASYNC/ Single page App programming.
- Experience with UI Design and UX concepts.
- Backend experience is a plus.
- A continuos desire to constantly learn new things
- A dream to make the world a better place and the ambition to believe that you can contribute to that change
- Flexibility. Life in a startup is amazing because it is in constant evolution and it requires the capability to adapt to new discoveries quickly
What we offer
- Salary and equity (it depends on the expertise of the candidate)
- Amazing offices in Palau del Mar with views on the port of Barcelona (we are being accelerated by NUMA)
- A great team of inspired people and friends on a mission to do something important in life.