We solve tricky, hairy business problems from a design perspective. We sit between your McKinsey and co., who paint a nice digital transformation strategy picture, and the SI's, who only care about building and billing things. We help businesses to deliver digital transformation, implement the strategies and learn to be come digital. We do this by caring about our clients' problem and working together with them on the solution. We pick interesting challenges and help clients to find excitement in the opportunity rather than do off-the-mill solutions.
For a client project we are looking for a full-time data and business analyst on staff or as contractor.
The project is a business performance management and dashboard project where we need an experienced person in our design team guiding the data modelling and architecture. You would be working together with designers and developers to understand business decision making, derive requirements and own the data model used to support this.
Beyond this, your responsibilities may also entail:
- Provide architectural advice
- Enable advanced analytics and data science initiatives, work with data visualisations
- Assist in technical planning and strategy for project roll-out and deployment
- Prototyping, understanding and educating the project team on data acquisition and transformation from/on various data sources and technologies
For this job, we think you should:
- Have at least 5-7 years experience in modelling business data
- Have a good understanding of how different businesses units operate, what KPIs they measure, etc.
- Enjoy working in diverse teams, with different disciplines
- Care about solving problems well, future-proof and mostly for the user
- Curious and excited about tricky problems, exploring the unknown.
You need to be in Singapore, Jakarta or KL and willing to travel 1–3 days in the region.
Initial plan is for 6 months.