Photoslurp is looking for a brilliant, native English writer that enjoys putting pen to paper to write in depth content pieces that go way beyond the typical click-bait content suffocating the Internet. The ideal candidate will have experience not only in writing but also in developing content strategies for sales, growth and product marketing, and be able to work closely with the rest of our marketing team. You have an almost-perfectionist attention to detail, strong communication skills in English, and be comfortable analysing data from research conducted internally or externally to be conveyed in simpler language to a wide audience.
- Develop content for targeted campaigns and sales, growth and product marketing initiatives.
- Create content (case studies, research pieces, blog posts, website, ebooks) to drive clear results across a variety of channels.
- Generate content that’s crafted to meet the needs of the audience at all stages of the acquisition funnel (TOFU/MOFU/BOFU) and that people will actually want to read (no “10 tips to increasing your conversion rate” style content).
- Work closely with marketing, sales and customer success to create and optimize content for a great reader experience, helping existing customers get the most out of our solutions as well as helping drive qualified leads through content.
- Maintain and develop relationships with PR agencies and opinion leaders.
- Manage external writers, ensuring quality and timelines are met.
- 2-4 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, blog posts, social media writing, sales enablement materials, ebooks, case studies, and the like.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on tasks, and to bring new ideas, strategies and directions to the table and be able to execute on them.
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing.
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and confidence.
- Bonus: Spanish fluency.