A Training club for unemployed (or with precarious jobs) young people to help them discover what they want to do when they grow up and strengthen their skills, experience, and attitude to achieve it.
- A SUPER COOL SPACE AND USER EXPERIENCE that makes you want to come back is that good (and that affordable)
- A LEARNING METHODOLOGY that works, based on challenge based learning and community-based learning
- A COMMUNITY: A bunch of people to challenge yourself with and to learn from, committed trainers and awesome projects and people that will inspire you.
- And RESULTS that young people, recruiters & the entrepreneur ecosystem LOVE!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Development Manager.
There is a vast amount of young talented people out there that are looking to do better, to create an exciting future for themselves, never mind their economic or social background.
Your challenge as a community development manager will be to create an engaging online and offline community of those young people, helping us build a brand that speaks to them.
- EMPATHETIC and a great listener
- love to share and communicate
- FUN , don't take yourself too seriously
- optimistic, a believer that great things can happen
- life long learner, humble
- CREATIVE and aren't afraid of a bit of craziness
- responsible, committed and a hard worker
- a DOER, making things happen is part of your DNA
- Spanish speaker and reader, English reader
We would also love if you (but if you don't and you can learn, we would love that too):
- have experience in building communities
- have experience in building awesome brands
- have experience producing cool visual content
- are a Catalan speaker and reader
- Create an online and offline marketing strategy
- Create awesome stories and digital content that will result in an increase of members, engagement, conversion, and loyalty in the community.
- Create and organize fun and relevant marketing experiences that will result in an increase of members, engagement, conversion, and loyalty in the community.
- Create online marketing campaigns.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, experiences, social media coverage and from online and offline surveys.
- Be a brand ambassador