Increase your sales conversion and boost live engagement.
Conversational commerce solution for ENTERPRISES combining live video, voice, chat and chatbot.
Whisbi is the global #1 provider of a mobile-first digital commerce platform that combines live video, chat, voice and chatbot functionalities to increase sales conversion and boost live engagement. Whisbi won the GLOMO AWARD at the Mobile World Congress 2018 for the BEST MOBILE INNOVATION FOR MOBILE COMMERCE.
Our digital commerce solution drives personalized interactions and improves customer engagement. It enables brands to connect with their online audience in real-time and defies traditional marketing limitations, giving brands the capability to reach online audiences at scale.
Our customers include global brands in telco, automotive, insurance and banking sectors, among others, who are using Whisbi to create winning customer experiences online. Whisbi's all-in-one, software-as-a-service gives marketers the opportunity to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling sales and e-commerce executives to increase conversion rates quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
Looking to further your skills in project management and get hands on experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud-based technology?
Interested in being part of a progressive, smart, collaborative and FUN organization?
If you are passionate about guiding people through problem solving and making things happen, learning to be a product know-it-all and collaborating across all levels of professional organizations, we may have the perfect fit for you!
In a nutshell...
As the Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for oversight, planning, and execution to onboard Software as a Service (SaaS) projects for new and existing customers. You will serve as the subject matter expert in the implementation process for project initiation (onboarding), system setup, and timely launch. You will work closely with other departments to help share product knowledge and operational processes.
What the job entails:
- Drive and manage multiple, assigned implementation projects from initial customer engagement through planning, execution, and launch phases - managing all key steps and stakeholders of each project.
- Develop initial operations relationship with customers to understand their project, pain points and other pertinent data to develop clear success factors around their implementation.
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience with Whisbi’s software solutions including oversight to ensure that projects are successful from the moment they are launched.
- Strong communication across departments to ensure timely delivery of all parts
- Serve as the subject matter expert, including key roles and responsibilities for Whisbi and client to ensure successful implementations.
- Assist in prioritizing and tracking operations-focused tickets and product development needs to support implementation and the customer experience as a whole.
- Serve as a professional and courteous face of Whisbi through phone, email, webinar or in-person interactions.
- Clearly and concisely communicate client implementation status internally to senior and C-level
- Partner with Sales, Frontend, Support and Product Development teams to ensure optimal operational success of the customer and future customers.
- Leverage Trello and Slack to manage and communicate implementation status and advances to all colleagues
- Support, educate, and guide the Customer Success team as needed to help convey expertise that is key to ongoing account success.
- Support, educate, and guide the Sales team as needed to help convey expertise that is key to closing deals and bringing in new clients.
- Follow project and procedural workflows, while contributing to improving those workflows based on learnings.
- Supports and promotes Whisbi values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Attend to other implementation or cross-departmental initiatives as assigned.
Experience, skills and qualifications that will help you in this position:
- BA or BS in Business or computer science, digital media, software engineering or related field, and equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to communicate verbally and in written form at a high level in both English and Spanish.
- 2+ years in a customer-facing technology implementation or project management role.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Experience with bringing remote customers aboard cloud based software offerings a major plus.
- Passion for working with customers, proactive problem-solving, and embodying a culture to exceed expectations.
- Proven ability to analyze issues and troubleshoot problems under pressure.
- Able to prioritize tasks and accept working in a fast-paced environment without getting overwhelmed
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple discrete implementation projects at the same time.
- Naturally customer focused, with demonstrated passion for being helpful while deep diving into troubleshooting scenarios.
- Working knowledge of web technologies and security practices (SSL, Firewalls, Proxy/Reverse Proxy, TCP, HTTP/HTTPS) a plus
- Knowledge of Web Tracking tools a plus
- Knowledge of call centre systems administration a plus
Employees in this position use a laptop and phone on an ongoing basis throughout the day, based in our Barcelona office (C/ Calabria, 169 top floor). Occasional corporate travel (up to 25%, worldwide) to remote offices, business meetings, events and customer facilities may be required. You will report directly to the Implementation Engineer, working in the Implementation team which is part of the Customer Success Department.
A tremendous opportunity to join an exciting environment and be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company.
- Flexible hours
- Organize your work your way
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Half-day Fridays
- Work in a fun office with a sunny rooftop terrace in the center of Barcelona
- Fresh organic fruit daily
- Nespresso coffee and tea select