Photoslurp is a visual commerce & marketing platform enabling brands to collect brand-attributed photos of real users using their products across all social networks.
The solution quickly finds all brand-attributed UGC in the main social media channels and includes all the tools required to embed these into ecommerce stores, making them shoppable and providing detailed photo analytics as well as evangelist identification.
Photoslurp is looking for a brilliant B2B Digital Marketer to work closely with our CMO on driving the success of our marketing department. You will be involved with EVERY activity related to digital marketing that happens at Photoslurp, from content strategy to ABM campaigns, growth experiments, analysing user acquisition funnels, SEO/SEM and much more. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in a B2B marketing role at a startup, be a self-starter that’s not afraid of ambiguity, and be able to thrive in a rapid change environment. Measuring all our activity to identify success is at the heart of what we do here at Photoslurp and is something you should resonate with.Responsibilities:
- Measure, measure, measure: measure impact of marketing activities, effectiveness of funnels, and propose improvements based on data to improve what we do.
- Outreach to media, websites, journalists and opinion leaders (via email, phone, social media or specialised platforms)
- Social media and SEM ads management, including the creation and A/B testing of ad landing pages
- Involvement in defining and execution of ABM campaigns
- Working closely with our CMO on all things digital marketing at PhotoslurpRequirements:
- 4+ years experience in a digital marketing role where the candidate has been involved in a number of areas: inbound marketing, content strategy, outreach, analytics/measurement, SEO/SEM, conversión optimization, etc.
- A deep understanding and interest in inbound marketing
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously on tasks, and to bring new ideas, strategies and directions to the table and be able to execute on them
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of inbound marketing
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Fluent in English
- Bonus: Spanish fluency
€20k - €40k