At Camaloon we are looking for you:
- You are an absolute passionate of internet products and services.
- You are always testing innovative products and thinking of elegant and simple solutions to customer problems.
- You have an entrepreneur soul. At the same time, you have the skill and training to design great web user interfaces with a strong focus on usability.
- You are always following the latest trends on Internet web design and application design and have developed your own criteria.
- You have strong opinions, though you are able to reason and reconsider them.
- You can build fast proof of concept ideas, mockups and clickable prototypes.
- You are able to think out of the box, create and maintain a coherent product vision and a scalable design concept/framework.
- You have great attention to detail and always create pixel perfect end designs with all necessary resources and support for frontend developers to implement it.
- You understand and work naturally with multiplatform and multidevice design frameworks.
- You A/B test most of what you do and fastly react to UX mistakes.
- You are interested and focused on business results from each design you do.
- You are a team player, and are willing to get involved in multidisciplinary content and product teams and restlessly defend the product vision.
Camaloon is a Tech company that focuses on providing the best designer tool in the market to be able to print a growing variety of products. We strive to make design and designing accessible to every small business. We do not make bits only, we have our own factory in Barcelona and a network of suppliers that print products and ship hundreds of boxes every day to many countries around the world. In order to streamline our operations, we are also developing a logistical and production software platform.
What we offer you:
- Full empowerment and responsibility over the product. You will report directly to the CEO of Camaloon.
- Continuous challenge and room for experimentation and learning.
- Flexible schedule (not remote).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Market salary
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts, summer BBQs, Afterwork beers, Team lunch, etc.
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite at @itnig