In such a rough environment, UX Design is critical. We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to take over this challenge to shape technology and make it truly useful for first responders.
Are you passionate about solving great problems? Do you want your work to have an impact? Do you want to help first responders keep our communities safe?
If you want a hands-on job, with responsibility from day one… Then contact us!
· Work with Business Development in our Pilot Program to gather insights from end users
· Undertake UX research activities to help evaluate, design and test new features
· Actively evaluate and incorporate feedback from end users for product development
· Generate mock-ups and prototypes to communicate and validate ideas
· Be the voice of the customer to internal teams and business partners - and feed in appropriate recommendations based on insights to drive development and decision making.
· Define & improve interfaces, information architectures and design of our software
In this position you will be in contact with firefighters, policemen and rescue teams. You will also have the opportunity of travelling to our Pilot Sites and participate training operations with them.
· Knowledge on UX/UI and User Research.
· Design skills
· Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups, user flows, and site-maps.
· Proficiency with visual design tools.
· Ability to present designs and articulate solutions to various stakeholders.
· Ability to adapt designs to business or technical needs.
· Comfort in working with both business and technology groups.
· English & Spanish are mandatory. Catalan, French, Dutch or German are valuable.
· Basic knowledge on HTML / CSS is valuable.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment is valuab