We'd love to hire you!
Are you a UX/UI designer eager to work on challenging projects that involve fresh technologies? Are you really passionate on creating new digital products and business models? Come and join us here at Bemobile, we're looking for crazy and extraordinary people to be part of our team.
We are a mobile agency with a bunch of cheerful people from different cultures, passionate about what we do. We know... every job offer says the same thing... But we can prove it, just visit us and you'll see.
Role and responsibilities:
- Up-to-date with the latest UX-UI trends on digital product design, techniques, and new products & technologies.
- Design UX-UI experiences based on User Centred approach.
- Be able to build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Also to build fast proof of concept prototypes.
- Be able to think out of the box and create and maintain a coherent product vision and a scalable design concept.
- Work closely with developers to make sure that your visual designs are translated perfectly when coded
- Be a team player. Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Online portfolio with examples of UX-UI works for iOS and Android platforms.
- 2+ years of experience defining information architecture, usability, use scenarios, task flow, wireframing and interaction design for mobile applications.
- Knowledge and experience of major mobile OS platforms UX Guidelines for iOS, Android, or other mobile platforms. Interest in VUI (voice user interface).
- Experience with prototype tools like Invision or Marvel and animation tools like Flinto.
- Experience working in an agile development methodology.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude. Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin.
- Know about Design Thinking or Service Design principles is a plus.
Perks of working at Bemobile:
- Flexible time off & vacation.
- Flexible office hours, taking into account team coordination.
- People first. We empower your professional growth and encourage you to assume new challenges.
- Be part of Bemobile project. If you have an entrepreneur soul, Bemobile is a good place to learn.
- Casual & Young environment.
- We are at Pier 01, Barcelona’s buzzing tech hub located at Barceloneta. It means: close to the beach, close to downtown, and with an incredible neighbourhood that has much more to offer than tourists.
Let's expand and improve our skill sets together, creating amazing things!
Note: If you do not meet all the requirements but you think you can fit in, do not hesitate to contact us anyway.