Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
At Badi, we are looking for a talented UX Researcher who is willing to join a young and passionate product team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide!
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance, then this is the job for you.
- Plan and conduct user-centered design research including identification of user needs and goals (through interviews, focus groups, workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethnographic studies), as well as task and workflow modeling.
- Plan, implement, conduct, and present user research using methods including: usability studies, ethnographic field studies, eye tracking studies, persona creation, competitive evaluations, participatory design sessions, user surveys, card sorting, guerilla usability tactics, and similar approaches.
- Collaborate with user experience designers, product designers and product management.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
- Synthesize qualitative, quantitative, and customer support data to guide product decisions and drive change by translating your research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Work with designers to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Conduct iterative testing using diverse methods.
- Identify new tools and methods to increase efficiency in research activities.
- Identify opportunities to further extend the value of user research to other teams.
- Worked on the research for at least 10 shipped projects.
- Passionate about user research as well as "know how" of current trends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- A broad range of extensive knowledge in the areas of research design, qualitative and quantitative methods applied in a business environment.
- Proven ability to translate findings into actionable product improvements.
- Experience partnering with business and data science specialists for learning exchange.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional manner.
- Portfolio must illustrate strong examples of research work (along with impact) and be easily available for review.
- High proficiency in English and Spanish (grammar, spelling and vocabulary).
- A solid experience with digital products.
- Apply creativity and innovative thinking.
- Be motivated and inspiring; always pushing for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology or related comparable experience.
- Knowledge of 5 days Google sprint design methodology.
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Applications must be submitted in English!
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
- Flexible working hours: start any time between 8h30am and 10am and finish accordingly
- Yoga and Language classes every week in the office, available to all!