At Badi, we are looking for a talented UX Researcher who is willing to join a young and passionate product team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide!
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance, then this is the job for you.
- Plan and conduct user-centered design research including identification of user needs and goals (through interviews, focus groups, workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethnographic studies), as well as task and workflow modeling.
- Plan, implement, conduct, and present user research using methods including: usability studies, ethnographic field studies, eye tracking studies, persona creation, competitive evaluations, participatory design sessions, user surveys, card sorting, guerilla usability tactics, and similar approaches.
- Collaborate with user experience designers, product designers and product management.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
- Synthesize qualitative, quantitative, and customer support data to guide product decisions and drive change by translating your research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Work with designers to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Conduct iterative testing using diverse methods.
- Identify new tools and methods to increase efficiency in research activities.
- Identify opportunities to further extend the value of user research to other teams.
- Worked on the research for at least 10 shipped projects.
- Passionate about user research as well as "know how" of current trends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- A broad range of extensive knowledge in the areas of research design, qualitative and quantitative methods applied in a business environment.
- Proven ability to translate findings into actionable product improvements.
- Experience partnering with business and data science specialists for learning exchange.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional manner.
- Portfolio must illustrate strong examples of research work (along with impact) and be easily available for review.
- High proficiency in English and Spanish (grammar, spelling and vocabulary).
- A solid experience with digital products.
- Apply creativity and innovative thinking.
- Be motivated and inspiring; always pushing for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology or related comparable experience.
- Knowledge of 5 days Google sprint design methodology.
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Applications must be submitted in English!
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
- Flexible working hours: start any time between 8h30am and 10am and finish accordingly
- Yoga and Language classes every week in the office, available to all!