We are looking for an entrepreneurial person. Starting with a few projects with a possibility to keep working part-time on a weekly basis.
As a UI/UX Designer, you live on the front end of our products and the features aimed to be used by other companies. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always changing. You have strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting edge designing skills. You should live and breathe the fundamentals of design and have great knowledge of CSS and HTML, and command an impressive portfolio of web design technologies new and old - all in order to launch innovative features to a global audience.
With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that create new opportunities using the latest blockchain technology.
- Work closely with project managers and front-end engineers to implement versatile solutions to tricky web development problems.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
- Responsible for the A/B testing development on the platform (including strategic elements such as price testing)
- Responsible for the implementation of small growth hacks to increase referrals and viral growth
- You will be expected to meet clients and gather requirements for the development of new user features.
- BA/BS degree Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Experience in the B2B fintech sector in area such as forex, crowd-lending, factoring and B2B electronic payments.
- Experience with node.js is a plus.