Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
At Badi, we are looking for a talented UI Designer who is willing to join a young and passionate product team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide!
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance, then this is the job for you.
- Work closely with the Design team to build and manage the Design System that will allow us to deliver consistency for our users and across all Badi teams and platforms (App & Web).
- Collaborate with all the key departments (marketing, product, development, …) gathering all the needs that they might have to update and improve the current Design System.
- Identify new tools and methods to increase efficiency in Design System Management.
- Create and animate prototypes and make adjustments between platforms if necessary.
- Work with the Design Team to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way. Being meticulous and organized is key for this role.
Skills and expertise required:
- A solid experience in digital environments, developing User Interfaces and Design Systems.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- A strong and accessible up-to-date UI portfolio to back-up your skills is a must.
- Full command of design/prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Principle, Framer, Invision, ....
- A keen sense of visual aesthetics: color palettes, graphic styles, typography…
- An ability to look at the big picture by creating effective visual languages, as well as detecting the missing or failed elements in a existing system.
- Being up-to-date on the latest design trends, constantly researching and on the hunt for new patterns and approaches.
- High proficiency in English and Spanish (grammar, spelling and vocabulary).
- A teamwork player, being comfortable giving and receiving feedback, engaged with all the team’s goals and focus.
- Apply creativity and innovative thinking.
- Be motivated and inspiring; always pushing for continuous improvement and innovation.
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now! Applications must be submitted in English!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!