There is a new opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to join our dynamic holiday sales team. We are looking for people with the desire to create unforgettable experiences for our high-end guests.
Beyond the main sales role, you will need a willing and adaptable team approach, and will contribute to many other aspects of the business including supplier contracting and website and social media content creation and management.
Education And Experience
· Education either in Tourism or in Communication or Marketing
· First rate written and oral communication in English and a confident telephone manner
· Experience or strong keenness in dealing with high-end customers, anticipating their needs and handling complaints
· Experience in reservations at the administrative and operational level
· Experience in social media content creation and management
Required Skills, Knowledge, And Characteristics
· Passion for people, travels and customer care and a “make people happy” attitude
· Excellent organizational approach and the ability to attend to multiple simultaneous tasks and clients
· Highly motivated team player with the confidence and ability to meet sales targets while maintaining high levels of client service
· Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with high attention to detail
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Italian (preferred), French or German language
· Availability to work full time from Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday per month (with the applicable breaks).
Main Responsibilities And Duties
· Receiving enquiries by phone, email and our online form and following up on other lead sources
· Considering clients’ requirements and advising on suitable villas or destinations
· Confidently presenting quotes to clients by email and telephone
· Clearly and exhaustively dealing with suppliers
· Performing the scheduled back-end tasks in an accurate and painstaking way
· Proactively and independently contributing to other aspects of the business
· Bring a positive and energetic approach to the business and strive to improve the company performance always working towards the general good!
What We Offer
· Compensation commensurate with experience
· A friendly and professional environment working with like-minded people
· Supportive and comprehensive continuous learning and development program
· Flexible hours for a better work/life balance.
· You will be given a computer with our internal database, telephone and email to use during your employment.