We're looking for an iOS developer to implement mobile solutions for our Apple iOS platform using Swift (or maintaining the old one in Objective-C). You will work together with a cohesive and organized team.
- You have knowledge of object-oriented programming and its paradigms.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Swift and Objective-C.
- You have experience in developing apps for iOS 8-11.
- You have knowledge of client-server application architectures with data exchange via webservice, XML, JSON REST.
- You are familiar with memory management techniques, asynchronous programming, debugging, performance tuning and profiling.
- You have experience with ticketing systems (Jira), bug tracking and source control (GIT).
- You have a degree in computer science or similar.
- You have experience in development with different programming languages.
- You're willing to write a short code test.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in iOS programming.
- You have knowledge and passion for technology.
- You are fluent in English.
- When applying, show us your github account and send a short presentation video!
- A permanent contract (after a 3-month probationary period). € 28,000 - € 40,000 gross annual salary, based on experience.
- Mac computer.
- Free food, coffee and drinks.
- Continuous learning opportunities.