Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
Senior Frontend Engineer
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will actively participate in the design, development, and delivery of user-facing features. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating high-quality user experience working closely with our product owners, UI/UX designers and talented team of engineers.
As a growing startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. In this role, you work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. And most importantly we look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver because it's a lot more fun to get things done.
Skills and Expertise
- Technical University degree (e.g. BSc in computer science) or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of producing kick-ass web applications.
- You value mentoring other engineers.
- Know what best practices and patterns to use, and when.
- We take testing seriously. Proficiency in UI testing and end-to-end testing is a big plus.
- Proficiency in ReactJS, NodeJS and Express JS.
- Proficiency in building responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of modern build tooling (e.g. webpack, browserify) and modern frameworks (e.g. React, Vue) is a big plus!
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, npm, SASS, etc…
- Good understanding with Redux.
- Experience building products for international audiences and Search Engine Optimization best practices and techniques.
- Continual learning of emerging technologies/industry trends.
- You must be able to communicate to your teammates with full professional proficiency in English. Spanish is a plus.
- You contribute actively to the open source community
- You are organizer or promoter of meetups and coding events and you are involved with the local community of developers
- Experience with AMP
- Knowledge of service workers
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Applications must be submitted in English. Applicants must have a valid European work visa.