Lodgify is focused on building direct channel technology which empowers vacation rental owners and property managers to create a professional website and grow direct bookings, free from commissions. The company, which has twice featured in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list, has raised a total of $7.3 million in venture capital to date. We are an international team of more than 50 people and our HQ is based in Barcelona city center.
We are looking for a skilled developer with extensive experience with C# to work using the latest technologies in a rapidly growing and funded .NET startup in the center of Barcelona, recently named as one of Wired's 100 Hottest Startups in Europe (for the second time). As backend developer, you will collaborate in the migration to a new microservices architecture using .NET Core and Docker, alongside ASP.NET MVC, Redis, RabbitMQ, Consul, Sql Server and MongoDB just to cite a few of the technologies we use. Our medium/long term objective is to finish the migration of Lodgify to a single page application in React and be able to run it on .NET Core as a containerized applications on Linux through Docker and Kubernetes.
Our software is developed on GitHub, built on Jenkins, and automatically deployed and ran on Google Cloud. We love communication, so we have peer reviews, development meetings and Slack channels to discuss pretty much anything, from C# guidelines to customer feedback. We use JetBrains YouTrack to support our Scrum-ish day-to-day.
The perfect candidate will have those requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with C#
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API / MVC
- Perfect understanding of SOLID principles
- Good grip on Domain Driven Design
- SQL and Entity Framework
- Good analysis skills to understand existing code
You’ll be a good fit if you are:
- A highly motivated developer who wants to work in a fast-paced .NET startup
- A professional willing to be challenged and strive for better problem solutions.
- Committed and willing to participate in Lodgify’s growth and success via stock options