Offices, on demand : Daysk is an online platform accessible via app and web through which professionals can find and book office space and meeting rooms easily.
Daysk is a startup based in Barcelona, operating in Spain and with international ambitions. We are creating the perfect SaaS to answer business mobility needs.
With our digital platform, our vision is to help companies and professionals find the best places to work, when and where they need it! With the CEO and CTO, you’ll be a key part of this challenging adventure.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by working in our innovative startup. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales business potential, crafting sales plans and confirming them by negotiating new contracts.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in Spain
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales and revenue reports and realistic forecasts
- Identify market opportunities while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Help to the communication strategy
- Develop an inbound marketing policy.
Passionate about innovative solutions and sales, you are results-oriented, innovative, generating original solutions and lots of new ideas, making decisions quickly.
- MS degree in business administration
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, ideally in Spain and digital market.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, build strong relationships, and influence credibly and effectively with upper management.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service
- Spanish, Bilingual English, Catalan is a plus.
- Would be a plus if you have:
- People management skills
- Experience in digital context
- Knowledge on Hubspot CRM
- Knowledge on Google Drive