Whisbi is the global #1 provider of a mobile-first digital commerce platform that combines live video, chat, voice and chatbot functionalities to increase sales conversion and boost live engagement. Whisbi won the GLOMO AWARD at the Mobile World Congress 2018 for the BEST MOBILE INNOVATION FOR MOBILE COMMERCE.
Our digital commerce solution drives personalized interactions and improves customer engagement. It enables brands to connect with their online audience in real-time and defies traditional marketing limitations, giving brands the capability to reach online audiences at scale.
Our customers include global brands in telco, automotive, insurance and banking sectors, among others, who are using Whisbi to create winning customer experiences online. Whisbi’s all-in-one, software-as-a-service gives marketers the opportunity to add a layer of interactivity and personalization to their websites and online marketing campaigns while enabling sales and ecommerce executives to increase conversion rates quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
Are you an energetic and ambitious junior SDR or recent college grad ready to get your career on the fast track in the exciting and lucrative field of technology sales? Whisbi is looking to grow our Sales Development to the next level in our Barcelona office.
Were you one of the first of your friends on Snapchat rather than one of the last to join? Then, you're an early adopter anxious to check out the latest technology and the hottest trends. Are you tech savvy with a phone full of apps you rely on daily?
Role and responsibility:
- Contacting new leads in large enterprises and initiate conversations via email, LinkedIn and calls following the sales process of Whisbi.
- Developing an understanding of each prospective client's business needs and how Whisbi can help with its solutions. The objective is to generate interest with well qualified prospects and schedule demos for the sales team.
- Leveraging the SDR toolset to work effectively, track activity, identify successes and become proficient in the SaaS tools used by top sales teams around the world.3
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Native level or fluent in English or German (Required)
- 1-2 years work experience and/or relevant internships or University experience
- Full of energy - able and eager to handle high activity volume (calls & emails)
- Natural sales ability - enjoy making convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of getting in touch with qualified prospects - a hunter mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution's value proposition
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree and some professional experience
- Winning attitude, competitive drive, ambitious and passionate
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an exciting environment and be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company.
There are opportunities for international career progression within the organization.
Contract: full time
€18k - €22k