Quipu is an invoicing and friendly accounting cloud-based software. It's specially developed for startups and designed for dummies on finance, saving your time for value creation matters.
We are concerned about the freelances and SMB spend as less time as possible in the administrative tasks.
We automatize workflows so that we can provide real time data for a better and faster decision making.
Forget about spreadsheets and paperwork: GET QUIPU NOW!
Top skills required are:
- Passion for coding: learning, finding the smartest solutions to each problem.
- Being a team player, learn from others and help others learn.
- Striving to be informed about each new thing, technique or technologies that come out.
- Experience working with HTTP based technologies.
The necessary technical knowledge:
- Ruby (and Rails)
- Testing (RSpec, minitest or another alternative)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Systems administration and architecture
What you will do
You will work side by side with the product designer and the development team, including the CTO. We need a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver ready to take on big challenges.
Your role will range from the implementation of new features and improvements to the current product, to internal refactorings and recovering some technological debt, or even testing out new technologies.
The whole development team works in 2-week sprints by following Scrum, and although we obviously follow a product roadmap based on the company's business needs, we strongly encourage your own initiative and ideas!
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of developers!