We are looking for a talented QA Tester with more than 2 years of experience who is willing to join our team with the goal of ensure the quality of our web and mobile apps.
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where performance and testing is of great importance, then this is the job for you.
- Proven track record and relevant experience as a Quality Assurance professional
- Writing and execution of test cases
- Test plan creation
- Experience in testing web and mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Experience on Agile development cycles and testing techniques associated to them.
- Fast learner, self-propelled and proactive.
- Professional English proficiency
It would be desirable if you have prior experience in:
- Experience with automated Web Testing Tools
- ISTQB certification or similar are a plus
- Reporting directly to the QA Manager you will be required to carry out the following:
- Perform beta, functional, regression, performance and usability testing
- Along with IT, Business and Development, Analyze, design and perform Test plans covering the proposed requirements and Business Rules/Development goals
- Test the technical requirements agreed with the team
- Verify design changes before their implementation
- Act as the Quality Assurance representative on assigned areas of responsibility
- Prepare test plans, test scripts, test results, and other miscellaneous documentation as necessary and appropriate
- Manage defect tracking from identification, replication, documentation, and final regression testing
- Plan testing schedules for projects
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!