We are looking for a talented QA Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in Automation who is willing to join our team with the goal of ensuring the quality of our web and mobile apps.
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where performance and testing is of great importance, then this is the job for you.
- 3+ years experience of automation testing (Java, Selenium, Appium).
- 3+ years of working with Selenium/Appium
- Experience setting an Automation environment with Selenium/Appium for testing apps and web.
- Participates within a collaborative software development approach to identify and recommend practices for quality assurance at the source using automation. .
- Integrates automated suites with continuous integration (CI) tools for frequent execution.
- Part of creating an automation team from the ground up
- Understanding of Java is a plus.
- Knowledge of API validation.
- Experience with defect tracking tools like JIRA.
- Experience with system, unit, regression, integration, UAT testing.
- Experience in automation frameworks and scripting automation tests as Selenium/Appium.
It would be desirable if you have prior experience in:
- ISTQB certification or similar are a plus
- Configure an Automation environment in order to create an Automated test suite
- Create Quality Assurance (QA) plan and get it reviewed & approved with project stakeholders
- Design & execute test cases
- Update test cases & test execution
- Prepare test strategy for Workday major releases
- Perform manual test as and when required if needed
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Mediterranean.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!