Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make a difference? Join one of the most ambitious and fast growing startups in Barcelona as we conquer the world!
A great product owner’s strategic vision will help build product features and improvements, making use of their initiative and proactiveness, whilst building alignment across all departments. You will uphold the brand’s vision through every new product release! You will work with a team of motivated outperformers to deliver the most amazing experience for our users.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Understand Badi’s strategic and competitive position to deliver a product that is recognized as best in the industry
- Own and deliver excellent product experience for users and drive business metrics
- Identify new market opportunities and capture ideas for product
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on product priorities leading to execution
- Manage the full life-cycle: ideation, research, design, development and launch
- Lead product development working shoulder to shoulder with a world class team of developers, designers and data analysts
- Coordinate with other functions of the company- Marketing, CX, Tech, Executives etc.
- 4+ years of proven experience in the field, and at least 2 years of experience as Product Owner for innovative start-ups (preferred marketplace experience)
- High business acumen, data driven and having an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies
- Great adaptability to work in a rapidly changing fast-paced environment
- Excellent oratory skills- ability to inspire, motivate, and build relations with different departments
- Proactive in getting things done and always pushing boundaries
- Ability to work through ambiguity and take take impactful decisions fast- make the complex, simple
- Impeccable communication skills in English, and fluency in Spanish and/or other European languages is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- In-house yoga and language classes.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Mediterranean
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!