Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist with strong experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEA/SEO), ASO and Affiliation, to join our fast growing team in Barcelona. If you are a proactive, motivated and curious person, a great team player with strong analytical skills and results oriented, this job is for you, come and help us to build the best mobile app for rental properties worldwide!
The main responsibilities for this position includes:
- Manage App & Web User Acquisition Paid Search campaigns (Adwords/Bing) from its creation to the daily monitoring, as well as constant optimization in the aim to ensure the fast growth of the company.
- ASO & SEO management working hand to hand with our 3rd parties agencies.
- Develop the affiliation strategy and manage the relationship with affiliates and Ad Networks.
- Regular analysis and reporting of the different actions implemented.
- Work constantly in campaign automation to enhance scalability & expansion.
- Constant benchmark and identification of new opportunities to grow our user base.
- Work in transversal projects with other company departments related to CRO, Tracking, Analytics or Attribution.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Statistics.
- +3 years of hands-on experience in performance marketing.
- Strong knowledge in different performance channels: Search & Affiliation.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Familiar with the Mobile Marketing specificities and operating campaigns across multiple countries and languages.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- High-level or native English speaker is a must.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in digital agency with large clients or advertisers in highly competitive online industries.
- Deep understanding of programmatic & auction-based media buying.
- Knowledge of other analytics platforms such as Mixpanel & app analytics tools.
- German or Dutch speaker is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!