CISabroad provides affordable study abroad programs and international internships in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our CEO and Data Analyst to create and assist with the execution of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Produce phenomenal, yet sound and effective content on a regular basis.
- Manage Social media coverage
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Create content assets for lead gen – eBooks, survey, slides.
- Own the integrated marketing calendar.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner of online software and applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- A love for playing in teams
- A great passion for learning new things