Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Munich. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and doctoral programs with focuses in business administration, international business, marketing, finance and enterprise, among others.
We provide small, dynamic classes in English, with the best of both North American and European academic curricula both on campus and online. Our pragmatic approach to business education, together with EU’s global network, prepares you for a career in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world.
About the job:
We’re looking for a highly organized, outgoing and goal-oriented regional recruitment manager to represent EU Business School in the Latin American and North American markets. You will be joining our young, international student recruitment team, surrounded by higher education experts on our Barcelona campus.
Reporting to the head of sales and recruitment, you will also work closely with the admissions, communications and career services departments, in a highly varied and fast-paced role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment of students from Latin and North America, mainly Brazil, Canada, and the United States.
- Strategic analysis of the opportunities in your assigned markets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with regional agents and partner institutions.
- Attending recruitment fairs, seminars, workshops and other events in your assigned markets.
- Reporting to senior management on agendas and budgets for student recruitment trips.
- A minimum of 90 days travel per year
You’ll need prove that you can work independently, identify opportunities for growth and build international relationships in a diverse range of markets. In addition, you will need to work well within a large, diverse international sales team.
You will also need:
- A bachelor’s degree (minimum).
- International experience within higher education.
- Excellent time management skills and experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced (C1) level of English, Portuguese, and Spanish. Any other language is a plus.
- Valid Work and Residency Permit in Spain.
What we offer:
- A permanent contract
- 40 hours per week schedule, Monday-Friday, based in our Barcelona campus.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications; plus a sales-based bonus compensation.
- Opportunities for extensive overseas travel