Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
Badi, the platform that is changing the way we live in cities and share our homes, is currently looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. You will help us in the creation of the marketing and communication materials. If you love the quality design, are detailed-oriented, organized and have a positive mood; we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, creative, and team-oriented individual with experience creating nice designs following style guidelines and will be working closely with the Creative Marketing Manager to generate ideas and concepts.
This is a great opportunity to work in a growing company with an ambitious and talented team in a position that offers responsibility and the opportunity to grow.
If you don’t shy away from a challenge and you enjoy having co-workers that become friends and love a good after-work beer, Badi is definitely your place to be.
- Designing communication & marketing materials.
- Synthesizing concepts into visual language following the style guidelines.
- Coming with visually striking, fresh and effective design solutions.
- Understand the philosophy behind our product and design style, and act accordingly to it.
- Updated with the latest design trends.
- Solid grasp of graphic design concepts.
- Ideally with an education in graphic design, although your portfolio will say it all.
- Proficient in After Effects Photoshop and illustrator.
- A keen eye for layout, color and typography.
- Can collaborate, take art direction and be critiqued.
- Sociable and positive attitude.
- Awareness of design and marketing trends in apps.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
Applications must include portfolio to be part of the recruitment process!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- In-house yoga and language classes.
- Flexible working hours and free afternoons on Friday (all year long).
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location in the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (MacBook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- Work side by side with an amazing team of designers.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!