Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
Do you want to be part of a team that's revolutionizing the flat sharing market? Do you have meaningful product marketing experience across different countries that can help further increase the awareness of Badi while developing its reputation as the foremost brand that is increasing city center accessibility by unlocking new rooms in shared flats for everyone?
We are looking for a Brand Marketing leader to help bolster Badi’s presence worldwide through exciting and innovative brand initiatives and campaigns. You will have the opportunity to shape future Badi’s brand guideline to develops talk-ability and broad usage of Badi mobile among millions of consumers from different countries and cultures. We're looking for a seasoned consumer marketing professional who is passionate about innovative campaigns who appreciate the opportunity of growing a brand worldwide.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage all brand initiatives and campaigns, defining milestones and manage internal and external resources accordingly, including tracking progress, understanding dependencies, stakeholders management and communicating status across teams and key stakeholders.
- Promote Badi’s mission working closely with management teams and execs to shape the company’s image and values, as well as the appropriate methods to communicate them to the public.
- Set the communication strategy that ensures messaging aligns with key business strategies.
- Build, develop and manage a team of campaign, brand and content managers to help us reach our ambitious Brand & Campaign Marketing goals.
- Develop, launch and track high-impact fully integrated campaigns across digital, social, above the line and below the line channels.
- Work with external agencies and partners for the conception and execution of campaigns, including negotiating and managing budgets.
- Liaise with the regional and central teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives.
- Collaborate in go-to-market planning for new Badi market launches, in close collaboration with the Expansion team.
- Develop and work with internal and external stakeholders to build world-class marketing assets across all formats.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence worldwide.
- Be the gatekeeper of the Badi brand and how it is used and communicated
- Document everything and share within Badi team and outside our key learnings to pave the way for the future.
What You’ll Need
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience with a demonstration of achievement in excellent consumer product marketing initiatives.
- Ability to team-lead, project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross-functional groups and external third parties as required.
- Stellar track record in brand marketing and marketing innovation.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape & consumer trends.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment.
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- In-house yoga and language classes.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location in the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (MacBook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!