Are you a software engineer? Do you love to travel? Join us!
We're looking for a driven, ambitious person with an entrepreneurial mind to join us in our journey to simplify travel decisions between friends worldwide. You can start working with us part-time as a side project, and if it's a good match have the possibility of becoming CTO & Co-founder full-time.
- Participate in the creation of the product roadmap
- Work with 2-week sprints to release product improvements according to the roadmap
- Responsible for all aspects of software development and website maintanence (front end, back end, security)
- Define and implement the software development strategy for the company
- In the initial stages you will be developing on a daily basis
- Manage the future software development team, both the day-to-day work as well as identifying the need for expansion and the hiring process for new team members
- Implement work methodologies that are agile and efficient, always ensuring that the code is well-functioning on the long term
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to ensure maximum efficiency (AI, deep learning, etc)
- Cooperate with the CPO in planning product releases
- Assist management in making budget estimates for the software development department
- Supervise the technical support to users to ensure that they are satisfied with the technical aspects of the product
- Responsible for data security of the platform and making sure it's communicated to the users
Up to 25% equity
- For initial work as developer, we are open to remote workers but prefer you being located in Barcelona or Stockholm.
- For CTO/Co-founder position you will be required to relocate to Stockholm or Barcelona.
- Advanced level in: HTML5, CSS, Angular 4
- Proficient in: PHP, MySQL
- Initiative taker and self starter
- Enjoys challenges and problem solving
- Drive to always keep learning and improving
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Passion for traveling
- Bachelor's or Master's degree within Engineering field
- 2+ years of experience with project management
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with UX Design
- Experience with Laravel