We are looking for a talented Full stack lead developer with more than 2 years of experience, and a personality to bring new levels of innovation and delivery. We are at the point where we need to take a good look at our current stack and evolve the architecture of key components.
You will be part of an agile team that requires fast validation based on data driven experiments. You will work together with freelancers and remote workers from different countries and timezones that you need to manage.
You will be responsible for the quality of the developed code and for putting that code into production while keeping it healthy. It’s an exciting time here and we’re having a lot of fun while working with good and smart people. The team works with the paradigm that if you build it, you run it, and if you break it, you fix it.
We expect our ideal candidate to be/have
- Reliable, hard-working, high integrity, positive/can-do attitude, creative problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills, part of the team works in Spain and parts in Ukraine.
- B2 level English, leadership qualities and a work hard/play hard attitude are part of your DNA.
- Knowledge of Spanish is considered a plus.
- Ability to be the interface between business, design, and different devs. Pragmatic projectmanagement approach to get things done.
- You must have a valid visa / work permit for Spain. The position is based in Barcelona.
- Knowledge of PHP
- Experience in SaaS/cloud based environments & infrastructure (like for instance Digital Ocean, AWS, google Cloud, etcetera)
- Experienced in working with RESTful web/cloud services (API´s)
- Experienced in relational and/or non relational databases
- Experienced in Git version control
- It´s a bonus if you have experience in Wordpress and/or any eCommerce framework (like Shopify, wooCommerce, Magento, etc)
This is a great job for you if:
- You want to help invent new things that are used by heaps of consumers around the world
- You are passionate about making products that are easy to use (UX)
- You want to build a service you are proud of
- You want to be part of a small, fast-moving, highly-motivated team
- You want to work with an international team serving international customers
- You want to work directly with the company founders and get exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing busines