Snappy is a SaaS platform for market research that allows brands to know directly the opinion from end-users before doing any product investment. We are based in Barcelona and our product has been running in Spain and Mexico with great success and a remarkable customer portfolio from all kind of verticals. We are launching in new markets very soon.
Hello from Snappy! We are a growing start-up with the mission to disrupt the market research space by providing real-time information about consumers.
Snappy is a SaaS platform for market research that allows brands to know directly the opinion from end-users before doing any product investment. Our product has been running in Spain and Mexico with great success and a remarkable customer portfolio from all kind of verticals. We have recently closed a Seed+ round and amongst our investors there is Sabadell Venture Capital, Caixa Capital Risc and Inveready.
We are revamping our existing business model with a new platform that will change our consumer data collection model and will be launched to multiple countries. This new platform will eventually replace our current platform.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a full-stack engineer who doesn't wait to be told what to do, who asks questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and who thinks creatively on how to provide the best solution. You need to be at the top of your game technically, so you can gain the respect of others and coach them to improve their skills.
Reporting directly to the CTO, here are some duties you would be responsible for (plus other things, this is a startup after all):
- Help engineer and architect new solutions
- Manage production, QA and staging environments
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems
- Ensure systems availability and scalability
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- Oversee Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Extend the current platform with new integrations and technologies (i.e. Machine Learning)
- Automate tasks wherever possible
If you like a new challenge every day and you have an extreme level of commitment, you have a great chance. We value fast-learners but we're looking for a rockstar that has experience on:
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Docker
- Good knowledge of Git
- Experience working with cloud and dedicated platforms (AWS/EC2, Rackspace Open Cloud, Firewall, Load Balancers, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Front-end (CSS) experience with atomic design and CSS in JS
- Understanding of protocols and technologies such as HTTP, SSL, LDAP, DNS
- Knowledge of the Linux terminal and shell
Nice to have:
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- Experience in development environments based on agile methodologies (i.e. SCRUM)
- Experience in web servers such as Nginx
- Experience in non-relational databases like MongoDB
- Experience in testing
- Experience with web security and security standards like OWASP Top 10
We also value people who are involved in open source communities. We really value your contributions on Github.
You most likely have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Management, or related field. Or maybe you are a self-taught genius with enough experience.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish
LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain.
€35k - €45k