Schibsted is an international media group with approximately 6.800 employees and operations in 30 countries and reaching out to +200M people throughout its media. We offer a wide range of job opportunities and exciting products that matter to people in their daily lives. Are you a person with career ambitions? We can offer many opportunities across our group companies, both national and international.
• Creation of web components with React.js defined in SUI Framework.
• Help and contribute in the applications architecture definition.
• Domain-driven design implementation in the provided solutions.
• Maintenance and documentation of framework components in a guide.
• Support to developers in the implementation of the components.
• Use software processes to ensure the quality of the code.
• Creation / implementation of tools that can help the frontend, UI and UX teams with the workflow.
• Special focus on performance.
• Code review by Pull Request.
If you are a curious person, positive, proactive and you are passionate about technology, and you also need to work in an environment where you share and feel our company Values:
• Sharing and collaborating for the common good
• Satisfaction for our users and customers
• Integrity in everything we do
• Personal drive to achieve our dreams
• Joy in working together
And you also have the following:
• APIs HTML5 / CSS3
• ECMAScript 6 (ES6 / ES2015)
• Web Components
• Domian Driver Design (DDD) (NodeJS)
And we will evaluate if you have knowledge in:
• Git from the console
• Process Automation (NPM)
• WPO: Web Performance Optimization & Tools
• Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean, ...)
Join our team!
• Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of a company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
• Macbook pro or dell laptop