Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
At Badi we are looking for a talented Data Scientist who is willing to join a young and passionate team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide!
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance, then this is the job for you.
As a Data Scientist, your main Tasks and Responsibilities will be:
- Work to further understand, retain, model, predict and segment users and help take “Badi” analytical capabilities to the next level.
- Work on the definition, modelling and optimization in exciting projects in diverse areas.
- Technical knowledge on data retrieval from marketing platforms such as Facebook and Google (APIs).
- Interpret, document and present/communicate data-driven retail insights to multiple business disciplines, providing conclusions and recommendations based off customer-centric data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Skills and Expertise:
- Language skills: proven track records on Python (Go is also recommended) and MySQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Bonus points if you've used it to build robust data pipelines and automate data tasks.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
- Creativity to solve complex problems
- Confidence in delivering predictions
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Proven knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies and platforms (Pyspark, Hive and Hadoop)
- Experience working with large, complex data sets
- Experience with relational databases, information and insights
- Experience with modelling software, data mining techniques and methodologies
We will <3 you even more if you have:
- Analytical thinking and proactive attitude. In our team communication is key!
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Applications must be submitted in English. Applicants must have full working permit in Europe.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- The possibility of working (learning) on a friendly environment with a passionate and young team that is building something great.
- The possibility of venturing in your own ideas! In the Data Science team, each member is a free thinker to develop new ideas and concepts.