Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
We are growing super fast, and we are looking to expand our Data Team with this great opportunity. Are you up for a new and amazing professional challenge? Do you have experience as a Data Analyst or Data scientist? Then this may be your job! The role will involve managing and then analysing all data being processed at Badi in order to create useful insights for strategic purposes.
The main tasks include:
- Understand the nature of all the data.
- Create new kinds of analytics with available data.
- Create different reports and presentations with data-driven insights about all business questions that can be answered with available data.
- Data mining, data processing, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Prepare insights for marketing, strategy and product departments.
This is a hybrid position between business intelligence and data science, let’s call it: “Modern business intelligence”!
In a nutshell, the workflow of your responsibilities will be to:
- Understand the nature of the data (quantitative mind).
- Query Servers to prepare the data (Mysql and BigQuery).
- Analyze the data (Python and excel).
- Visualize the data (Tableau workbooks).
Technical Requirements (sorted by importance):
- Tableau (Highly Proficient level)
- Python (only when applicable)
- Data engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or similar.
- +3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience managing Tableau within a company.
- Advanced level of english, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Mediterranean.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!