Who we are
At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries.
Create a product that people love;
Reshape the Real Estate Market;
Apply New Technologies;
Our 3 rules:
Make it mobile;
Emphasize User Experience;
Enable self-service solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented professional to join our Customer Experience team to help us to build strong relationships with our users by creating innovative ideas to increase their engagement and at the same time, to help us to improve our product based on their feedback.
We are looking for a hands-on, multi-tasking professional to work on the ground with our users and translate their needs into business strategies. Are you a people person with great communication and interpersonal skills? Do you empathize with people needs and enjoy coming up with ideas to meet with it? Do you want to try on your project management skills? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Create trustful and meaningful relationships with our users to get to understand and act on their needs, by maintaining early and often contact them (phone, chat, email).
- Supervise product requirements in each market to ensure that the Badi experience is consistently delivered across all of them.
- Partnering with the Product team to analyze users requests to help guide product road mapping.
- Participate in tandem with all the teams across the company to design and complete product pilots according to the users needs.
- Educate users about platform and supporting Listers to improve the quality of their publications and content providing personalized guidelines and feedback.
- Analysis and reporting the impact of the actions implemented to improve the strategy and growth plans for each new market we launch operations on.
- Collaborate in a great diversity of projects of different kind and magnitude involving the CX team.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Other European languages are a plus.
- +3 years of experience in Customer Service departments in international and multi-cultural environments.
- Experience leading and/or developing CX projects is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Publicity, Journalism or similar.
- Great adaptability and experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain trustful relationships with clients.
- Proven ability to think like a customer and understand their needs.
We will <3 you even more if you are not afraid of working in unstructured environments where your role will be evolving according to the business needs.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- In-house yoga and language classes.
- Flexible working hours and free afternoons on Friday (all year long).
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location in the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views of all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (MacBook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- Work side by side with an amazing team of designers.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building somet